March 28, 2024, 06:24:24 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Best Wishes

Started by cremebrulee, December 14, 2010, 04:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cremebrulee

Just wanted to wish everyone a very joyous Holiday season and a Happy New Year.

Love
Creme

Pooh

You too Creme and all the wonderful ladies here at WWU!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

SunnyDays09

To you and your family as well Creme!  (((hugs)))

cremebrulee

Pooh and HappyDays, thanks so much for responding, your both very kind....I wish you both and all here the best always....and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for the best Holiday ever....

So so good to see you HappyDays, hope things are going well for you and yours....

Love ya
Creme

Rose799

Happy holidays to you all,

I truly appreciate everyone's insight & look forward to learning from you in the coming year. 
Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-0WVfj76bo&feature=player_embedded

jill

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you wise women, and thank you so much for all the great advice and caring that you have shown since I joined a few months ago.

Laurie...Hope you enjoy Boxing Day.

Best Wishes............Jill

cremebrulee

Quote from: Anna on December 17, 2010, 08:39:52 AM
Wishing all here, a wonderful Christmas, & a very Happy New Year!!  (((((hugs)))))  Anna.

Anna, you've got a lot on your plate this season...one of the many seasons in life...thanks for your well wishes, it's really nice of you to think of us all in your time of need.

Hugs

cremebrulee

Quote from: Rose799 on December 17, 2010, 09:21:36 AM
Happy holidays to you all,

I truly appreciate everyone's insight & look forward to learning from you in the coming year. 
Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-0WVfj76bo&feature=player_embedded

Rose
and we appreciate you and all members and their perspectives...we learn and grow from each others experiences...

hugs and thank you

cremebrulee

Quote from: jill on December 17, 2010, 10:46:29 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you wise women, and thank you so much for all the great advice and caring that you have shown since I joined a few months ago.

Laurie...Hope you enjoy Boxing Day.

Best Wishes............Jill

thank you Jill, and your voice is greatly appreciated.....
Happy Holidays to you and yours.

SunnyDays09

Quote from: cremebrulee on December 16, 2010, 04:02:01 AM
Pooh and HappyDays, thanks so much for responding, your both very kind....I wish you both and all here the best always....and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for the best Holiday ever....

So so good to see you HappyDays, hope things are going well for you and yours....

Love ya
Creme

Thank you Creme!  Good to "see" you, too.  ;)  All is good with us.  Puppy still has "issues".  Hope all is well for you and your family too.   

Pen

Luise and all the WW here, thank you for the gift of insight and hope. May your days be merry and bright and may peace and fulfillment bless you in the new year.

Now, where is that drink? I'm on vacation - whoo hoo!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

cremebrulee

Hey Pen, you've given me tons of insight and advice...thank you

now how bout a frozen margarita...Jimmy Buffet's recipe...

I'm on Vacation to...."click"  a Toast to WWU....

LaurieS

December 19, 2010, 07:38:10 PM #12 Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 07:42:37 PM by Laurie
Wishing everyone a wonderful, marvelous, sensational, and meaningful Christmas.  Tomorrow I'm watching 'It's a Wonderful Life', this movie always makes me stop and take notice of what a great life we all have.  Bless all of you and your families.  Special thoughts for Anna and her Mother as they face the hardest challenge of all.

Faithlooksup

Seasons Greetings Wise Women!!!  May all your dreams and wishes come true and dont forget to leave cookies and milk out for santa and a few carrots outside for the reideers..... Hugs and Love to all.....Peace~Faith :)