March 28, 2024, 09:27:48 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Site simular to this one for MILs

Started by 2chickiebaby, October 04, 2009, 03:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

The only other site supposedly for MILs is one I found recently. It appears that the DILs have overtaken it and run the MILs off!!

Makes me even more glad for this site where we have kind DILs and kind MILs who don't hurt each other!!

just2baccepted

October 04, 2009, 08:59:15 PM #1 Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 09:01:47 PM by just2baccepted
I'm thinking everything will be fine here because Luise seems to be on top of posters that get on here and abuse.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Chickie - would you be willing to privately message me what that site is. I'd like to look at it.

2chickiebaby

I sent it by private messaging but I can't tell if it went through.....I don't use it. 

CarolN

Actually I'd like to check it out too. Can someone send it to me also? Thanks

just2baccepted

Carol I sent it to you via personal msg.  Also I was wondering how your situation is.  Is the other GM still hogging the baby? Or are you getting to see her a bit more?

luise.volta

Like Teddy Roosevelt, I "Speak softly and carry a big stick." It's called Delete!  ;D ;D

Controversy is welcome but bashing isn't. For those who don't know the difference, and are willing to learn, we're up for that. Our site is about support, understanding and resolution. 
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama