March 28, 2024, 10:07:52 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Here We Go Again

Started by kathleen, December 09, 2010, 06:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kathleen

Pooh,

Sounds lethal!  Perfect!

Thanks!

Kathleen

Nana

Thanks ladies for sharing your recipes

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

LaurieS

When I tended bar... sooooo many moons ago.. we blended the White Russian with crushed ice to make a absolutely delicious drink... I was asked to learn to work the bar at a restaurant because at that time I didn't drink.  After mixing White Russians for a month or two they began to smell really good and finally I tasted one..that night we went out and oh my gosh will those things kick your butt.  Now you can buy it premixed, just pour over ice but I didn't think it tasted as well, but they are yummy

Pooh

Hmmm....have to try it with crushed ice now.  And yes...they tend to sneak up on you!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell