April 15, 2024, 11:11:46 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

It's not ME.

Started by Scoop, October 27, 2010, 11:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

We need to be laughing! Give us another chance!  :)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

barelythere

Quote from: luise.volta on October 28, 2010, 04:05:22 PM
We need to be laughing! Give us another chance!  :)

Okay, but you all are not getting it and I get off topic and wander into other things.  I'm not feeling silly anymore. :'( 

Laurie has been cleaning and Elsieshay (sp)  loves to wash dishes and doesn't wash clothes and only has an evening gown and one sock that's clean. She's too busy washing dishes and doesn't wash clothes.  She goes to Walmart to buy clothes to keep from washing. 

You are all going to have to keep up.  8)

luise.volta

Aren't we a motley crew? Actually I think an evening gown and one sock sounds quite fetching...but then, I'm 83 years old.   ;D ;D

Sorry you're not feeling silly any more. I seem to have caught the bug.

barelythere

Quote from: luise.volta on October 28, 2010, 04:19:16 PM
Aren't we a motley crew? Actually I think an evening gown and one sock sounds quite fetching...but then, I'm 83 years old.   ;D ;D

Sorry you're not feeling silly any more. I seem to have caught the bug.

Are you sick?  You mean a bug (like sick?)

luise.volta

No! I caught the Silly Bug! ;D ;D ;D

barelythere

Quote from: luise.volta on October 28, 2010, 04:27:19 PM
No! I caught the Silly Bug! ;D ;D ;D

Oh!  Okay, if I get started, I can't stop, though. Oy

luise.volta

Me, neither. Now I have this vision of me in an evening gown and one sock...at the grocery, in church...I'm cracking up!  ;D ;D

barelythere

Quote from: luise.volta on October 28, 2010, 04:34:15 PM
Me, neither. Now I have this vision of me in an evening gown and one sock...at the grocery, in church...I'm cracking up!  ;D ;D

Imagine how Elsieshay feels.  She has to go to Walmart to buy clothes due to her dread of washing and her cat is sending her hate mail over the state of its litter box.

luise.volta

Poor baby! I wish my Chihuahua would send me an email...a love message, of course.  8)

LaurieS

I have two chihuahuas myself.. both females.. thank goodness we've all been fixed :)  Kinda useless little dogs except as doorbell alarms.

luise.volta

;D The maintenance man here said, "I rang the bark but you weren't home!"  ;D

luise.volta

barelythere

Quote from: Anna on October 28, 2010, 05:04:55 PM
Ok, what are you drinking, & where can I get some?   :)

It all made perfect sense until somebody ( I won't name who) got all off! 

barelythere

luise.volta