April 18, 2024, 02:41:41 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

References To Suicide and Membership Cancelations

Started by luise.volta, October 20, 2010, 10:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

You got it  (our vote of confidence). 

Love you
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Pooh

Bah.  You don't need me to tell you how wonderful that you and your son are.  You don't need me to tell you that you do an excellent job.  You don't need me to tell you how great this site is and how much we appreciate it, and you and Kirk.

So I will not.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Well, when I get out there on thin ice and get personal messages that I'm way off base...it's sure nice to hear all of the things you don't need to tell me!!  ;D ;D ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Psssh....I had a mammogram the other day and the tech looked at me and said, "You're dense."

I told her she was way off base.   ;D
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

October 22, 2010, 02:56:22 PM #19 Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 11:50:44 AM by luise.volta
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama