March 28, 2024, 07:55:20 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

A blonde joke

Started by 2chickiebaby, September 14, 2009, 09:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?" 

The other blonde turns & says "Hellooooooo, can you see Florida???" 

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting! 

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, "PULL OVER!"

"NO!" the blonde yelled back,  "IT'S A SCARF!" 

I know they're not that funny but just humor me, I have pneumonia ;D

luise.volta

You should be getting well. Yes, let here it for chickiebaby getting WELL!!!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

CarolN

I thought they were funny  :D  Get Well chickiebaby.

AnnieB

2chickiebaby

I'm trying to send The Fruitcake Lady but can't seem to.  If I can find it, I'll send it.  She is so funny.  I hope she doesn't offend any of you, she's dead now.

Anyway, I would die by the sword if I thought it offended you. She was about 150 when she said all this stuff. 

just2baccepted

Chickiebaby, I'm blonde and from Oklahoma but not offended in the slightest
;D ;D ;D  ;) ;)

2chickiebaby

I'm a blonde too!!  I was worried about The Fruitcake Lady offending you.  Did she?  I'll have her assassinated if she did. Oh, I forgot, she's dead.  ;D

just2baccepted

My hubby won't let me watch videos anymore because I used to like to watch funny videos on youtube and  our computer got viruses like three times and we lost everything on our computer.  So to keep from watching the videos he just "forgot" to install the software for that, yea right!

I've been blonde since the 7th grade and actually have light brown hair.  Being blonde makes me look less washed out.  I'm sure I'll never go to any other color.

2chickiebaby

Oh my gosh, I wish you could watch The FruitCake Lady....she is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I'm a natural blonde too.  I'll never be anything else. (I'm lying, I'm not a natural blonde)
But, I'm blonde