March 28, 2024, 07:46:05 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

First time babysitting

Started by Hope, November 08, 2010, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

We were all there! Did you feel it?   :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

LaurieS

Hope should have taken her own teddy cam and streamed it over the computer, then we would have  been there... pass the fudge Luise

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Barbie

Oh Hope, I'm so glad you were given this opportunity and I'm sure this is just the beginning.

Even though we missed 6 months out of our GD's life we have put that behind us and are looking forward to the future, whatever God has in store for us.

Hugs.

LaurieS

What a wonderful outlook Barbie  :)

Hope

Quote from: Laurie on November 12, 2010, 09:14:15 AM
Hope should have taken her own teddy cam and streamed it over the computer, then we would have  been there... pass the fudge Luise
Love it!!!   ;D
Hugs, Hope

Hope

Quote from: Barbie on November 12, 2010, 06:35:28 PM
Oh Hope, I'm so glad you were given this opportunity and I'm sure this is just the beginning.

Even though we missed 6 months out of our GD's life we have put that behind us and are looking forward to the future, whatever God has in store for us.

Hugs.
I agree with Laurie - that's a wonderful outlook.  Keep thinking positive!
Hugs, Hope

Hope

Quote from: luise.volta on November 12, 2010, 08:21:41 AM
We were all there! Did you feel it?   :D
Believe me, you were in my thoughts.
Hugs, Hope

Nana

Nice Hope....it is only the beginning of a wonderful journey.  Congrats

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare