March 28, 2024, 01:19:06 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Greetings to all

Started by Kay, October 12, 2010, 10:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kay

Hi everyone, Just a quick note to thank everyone again for all their kind words and  thoughfull insightfull messages. Right now I am worrying and praying for my daughter in law. She has to go to the doctors this week as she found a firm painfull lump on her left breast on the side near her armpit. She says it does not seem to move but is painfull to the touch She is only 34 and as much as she annoys me, I love her so much. So anyone out there with any spare prayers or well wishes for my gal would be very much appreciated. Thanks again for being here.  Kay

cremebrulee

Quote from: Kay on October 12, 2010, 10:35:48 AM
Hi everyone, Just a quick note to thank everyone again for all their kind words and  thoughfull insightfull messages. Right now I am worrying and praying for my daughter in law. She has to go to the doctors this week as she found a firm painfull lump on her left breast on the side near her armpit. She says it does not seem to move but is painfull to the touch She is only 34 and as much as she annoys me, I love her so much. So anyone out there with any spare prayers or well wishes for my gal would be very much appreciated. Thanks again for being here.  Kay

Hello Kay....so sorry to hear about this, and hope it all works out...Kay, doctor told me once, that cancer doesn't hurt...so that is in your DIL's favor...Please keep us informed and if you need to just come in and vent...hugs and sending a lot of prayers y our way....creme

luise.volta

I'm on it...sending prayers.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Annie123

Sending prayers up now for your DIL and your Family! God Bless! Annie

Barbie

Kay, I read your post and wanted to tell you that I had something similar a few years ago and it turned out to be a swollen lymph node. I opted to have it taken out because it hurt (very simple procedure) and haven't had any more problems.
I hope that's all it is. Good luck!

suzanne

Same here!  Had swollen Lymph whatever...easy and simple removal operation...No worries for now.   That's probably, hopefully, all it is for her.

Nana

Kay:

Hoping for the best.  I also heard that cancer doesnt hurt. 

Good luck....
my prayers count on them.
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Miss Understood

autumnlady

Definitely sending prayers....hugs to you.