Author Topic: Getting Back  (Read 1019 times)

Offline FAFE

• View Profile
Getting Back
« on: August 27, 2016, 05:11:14 PM »
Hey, sweet ladies.  I have been off this site for a while because we switched to Windows 10 and I lost all my pinned boards, etc.  But I'm back with a bang.  Gotta start catching up!

Offline luise.volta

• Global Moderator
  • Luise Volta
    • View Profile
    • Wise Women Unite
Re: Getting Back
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 05:24:46 PM »
Welcome 'home', dear friend! What's up?
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I'll try again tomorrow." -- Mary Ann Radmacher

Offline Pooh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 06:21:25 AM »
Hey FAFE!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Offline Pen

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 10:45:30 AM »
 :) Nice to have ya back!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Offline FAFE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 08:22:08 AM »
Thanks, ladies.  We have been pretty busy, running around traveling whenever we can.  We had a cruise planned to Austrailia and New Zealand planned in March and I got sick in February, which put me in the hospital for a few days with ischemic colitis.  So, with the doctor's help, we made the decision that I did not need to be that far away if I had more problems.  But, it's all good.  We are going on a 2 week road trip end of the month.  Going up into Michigan, then Toronto and then to Niagra Falls.    Cannot figure out why the red line.  But it's good to be back.  No DIL problems or with my children at the moment.