March 28, 2024, 02:04:02 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

87th Birthday

Started by luise.volta, March 09, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

I celebrated my 87th today. Kirk and gang took me out to eat. I got tons of cards and flowers and gifts and calls from New Mexico, Texas and Nevada. Wonderful! :-) I can't believe I'm starting my 88th year!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Awwww!  Happy belated Birthday Luise!  May your 88th year of life bring you joy, smiles, laughter, love and fun!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Footloose

Happy Birthday!  If we ever sell this home in ATl and move your way, I'd love to meet ya in person!  We had a contract, nbr 2 and it fell thru.  We r having the roof replaced on 3/17. 

Hubby and I decided that if the Atl home is not sold by July, we r going to leave it empty and move.  Just cannot tolerate another hot and humid simmer w/ code orange smog....GAG!!!!  but i so love the spring! I'm sore from yard work and it feels good:)

FAFE

Happy belated birthday, Luise - you share one with my sweetie!  Glad you had a wonderful time.

Pen

Dear Luise, happy birthday to one remarkable woman. We're ever so glad you were born!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Cranky Pants

Happy Belated Birthday, Luise, you've brought, joy, wisdom and love to so many!

shiny

Happy Birthday, Luise!
You've been such a blessing to so many and I pray you enjoy the socks off your 88th year!
I have a March birthday too and recently celebrated 64 years...
Hugs to you!

freespirit

I'm sorry I missed this!  Happy belated birthday dear Luise!
The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.
            -- Michel de Montaigne

chiara

Happy birthday, hope you have a great day.
Lots of love
chiaraxxx