March 28, 2024, 04:37:11 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

FYI re: Luise

Started by Rose799, January 12, 2014, 07:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose799

Luise asked that I relay that she's been contending with something akin to sciatica for the past week.  She saw her Dr. yesterday & was prescribed Prednisolone.  Thankfully, an x-ray showed it to be soft tissue injury; no disc or nerve involvement.  The pain had been intense, but since beginning the Prednisolone, there's been approx. 50% improvement.  She's got 5 more days to go on the Prednisolone.  Hope you feel 110% better by morning, Luise...  ((hugs))

Cranky Pants

Hope you are feeling better soon, sending good vibes your way,
CP

shiny

Luise, sending up prayers for you, and hope you're feeling much better!

Grieving

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Footloose

Dear Luise,
I wish you well on your way to pain free recovery!  Hugs!  Too much monkey business on the cruise?!

nikncon

Hoping that you will be up and around in no time.Prayers sent to you and a big big hug.xox.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Cranky Pants

Any news on how Luise is feeling?
CP

Pooh

She's doing ok, just taking her a while to heal and recover.  She says she's feeling a little better.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Cranky Pants

Thanks, Pooh, will keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

CP

freespirit

Wishing you a speedy recovery! :-*
The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.
            -- Michel de Montaigne

Kate

Hope you are feeling better soon Louise.