March 28, 2024, 04:42:56 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by Pooh, November 26, 2013, 06:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

Because I am having yet another procedure tomorrow (Raspberries!) and a full schedule for the next few days after, I wanted to take the time and wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!

I appreciate everyone here and although we all are going through similar issues, I have much to be thankful for.  That's what this holiday is about to me.  Not my worries, stresses or bad things, but a season to remember that no matter what, life is a blessing and is to be cherished. 

My wish for all of you is that you remember, no matter what life hands you, you are not defined by people or circumstances. 
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

I second all of that, Pooh. Sending love to and thanks for...all of you!  :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

elsieshaye

Me three!  May this week contain moments of peace for everyone here, no matter what.
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Pen

Wow, you really know how to celebrate a holiday  :P  Thinking of you, Pooh.

Me four  :D I'm so thankful for this site, for all of you, and for the insight I've gained. I have so very many things for which to be grateful.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb