April 19, 2024, 02:37:18 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Val passed away.

Started by nikncon, February 22, 2013, 07:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikncon

My sympathies to Luise and her family and friends.Your family at WWU are always here for you as you have always been for us.Hugs Nik.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Keys Girl

My condolences to you and your family, Luise,

Love, KG
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

herbalescapes

Sending my prayers and condolences.

Monroe

shiny

With deepest sympathy, you are in my thoughs and prayers, Luise.

Eggshelz1

May Val rest in peace.
Luise and family-I will be praying for you all. So sorry.

Kate

My condolences Luise.  My heart is with you at this time of sorrow.

Didi.lost

so sorry Luise  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Elise

Dear Louise - Please accept my condolences. I keep you in my prayers and like to think of you and Val tooling around in your RV. My post last week when I read about this seems to have disappeared, so thought I would repost. Sorry for redundancy if I just don't see it somewhere.

Mokatay

Lots of love to you, Luise, in this difficult time. We all appreciate so much, the support you have offered here.

jdtm

Luise - may God grant you peace - so sorry for your loss ...

autumnwoman

Luise so sorry to hear this sad news.  Sending love and prayers to you and your family during this challenging time. 

luise.volta

Thanks, everyone. I deeply appreciate your heartfelt support. Yesterday was one week. Before he passed, I told Val I knew part of me would go with him and part of him would stay with me...and that's how it's beginning to feel. It's like there isn't any "...'til death us do part." Not really. Sending gratitude...               
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

tryingmybest

Luise you continue to show all of us how to walk this path called life, with grace as well as gratitude. Sending prayers.