April 24, 2024, 04:27:13 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Happy Valentine's day.

Started by nikncon, February 14, 2013, 05:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikncon

February 14, 2013, 05:15:58 AM Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 06:38:01 AM by luise.volta
It's been very quiet here lately but I am thinking of you often.Hope everyone is having some happiness today with a loved one or by yourself.You are number one.So treat yourself to something special today.Hugs to all WW. :-*

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

luise.volta

My beloved ex-DIL (we chose not to get divorced) has been with me for three days and we'll go out to Valentine's Day brunch before she heads back over the pass. Yesterday we did a Jo Dunning event together that knocked our socks off. She's been the daughter-of-my-heart for almost 30 years and it's always been magical.  :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Happy Valentine's to all of you!  Have a great time Luise!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Keys Girl

Happy VD to everyone!  I'm treating myself to a massage, hope you do something nice for yourself today, you'll know you'll be doing it for someone you love!

KG
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

nikncon

DH is taking me out for dinner.Life is good.Have fun Luise with exDIL. To all other WW enjoy!! Spoil yourself. :-*You are worth it.

nikncon

February 14, 2013, 11:49:17 AM #5 Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 02:39:52 PM by luise.volta
:-*[/move]Wanted to make a moving Smiley with a heart .Still don't know how.Darn!!

nikncon

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama