March 28, 2024, 05:11:15 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

YS will be on the ground in an hour!

Started by Pooh, December 19, 2011, 08:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

I'm soooo excited.  YS's plane lands in an hour!  He's almost home for Christmas!  He is scheduled for deployment in May, so I know that he will not be here next year, so I want to make this Christmas very memorable for him!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Doe

Oh, Pooh - I'm thrilled for you.   Tell him thanks from the bottom of my heart for taking on this job and here's to lots of Christmas cheer for y'all!

Pooh

Thanks Doe and I will.  It doesn't matter what else is going on in my life, there is major perspective this year with YS to help me remember to live in the moment, cherish what I have and be thankful for the ones that I love and love me back.  No matter what else, I am blessed with good things in my life. 
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

pam1

People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

lancaster lady

Pooh :
Coming in to say have a wonderful Christmas with your son ....hug him for me ..x

sesamejane

Merry merry christmas Pooh! 

Yes give your ys a hug and kiss for all of us, and please tell him I said " thanks for all you do." 

Pooh

Thanks guys!  I am lacking sleep today as we stayed up late laughing and giving each other a hard time.  He was already trying to peek at gifts under the tree, like he used to do growing up with me hollaring, "Get out of there Snoopy!"  Some things never change.
Joseph Campbell

sesamejane

;D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D    :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D

Rose799

Awe, ya'll have a great time, Pooh!   ;D

luise.volta

You so deserve all this wonderfulness, Pooh! Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pen

Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Gidget

Pooh, best news of my day, so happy for you!  Hugs.

pam1

Pooh, so happy for you and YS.  And DH too.  I'm sure he is tickled to see you so happy. 
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift