March 28, 2024, 09:29:19 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I need help in locating the link, post etc., On How to Deal with Adult children

Started by Louey0727, November 04, 2011, 06:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louey0727

I am sorry, that I have not been on this site for a long time.  I have had serious arthritis in one hand and all the fingers, and now that I am finally on an agreeable arthritis med, the joints are not as painful so I can type for a short time.
I am looking for the link to a video about a (doctor?) who had a forum and advice on how to Deal with Adult Children.  I want to hear the video and if this individual has written a book, I would like to get it.
I hope someone will remember what I am referring to.
Many thanks for any help you can give me.

Rose799

I think maybe you're referring to Dr. Coleman...

http://www.drjoshuacoleman.com/

Nice to see you; hope you feel better soon, parentsol~

Pooh

Nice to see you again and glad your arthritis meds seem to be helping.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

pam1

Welcome back parentslol :)  Hope you're able to continue posting and the meds work
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Louey0727

Thank you ladies for the best wishes and also for the link to Dr. Coleman.

Your responses were so quick and greatly appreciated.

Pen

Good to hear from you again, Parentslol. I hope you continue to improve, and I'm glad you got the info you needed.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb