March 28, 2024, 06:25:02 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Just want to die

Started by wouldratherbeincolorado, October 29, 2011, 12:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouldratherbeincolorado

October 29, 2011, 12:14:22 AM Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:12:07 PM by pam1
I have read all the texts from child abuse.  I know what it does to people and from posting here I see the limitations my history inflects upon me.  You women hate to admit your understanding. You hate to see your soul reflected.  I get that.  No really, I do.  Who wants to see their disparity showcased?  No one..  I get that.  I get a lot.  I know about men, I know how they feel, what they want, what they desire.... they can't help it.  It's hardwired into their brains.  So it shall be.

wouldratherbeincolorado

perhaps people don't want to face reality.  I've seen reality. I've seen business professionals call themselves men.  To no avail...  Strippers (dancers) whatever you like to call them, this should intrigue you as I've seen first hand what women do to men.  They are like snake charmers...

pam1

Wouldratherbeincolorado, this post concerns me and maybe beyond the scope of the board and what we can help you with.  I responded to you in your other thread so lets discuss this there.  If you are truly feeling as your title says I implore you to seek help immediately.  As of now, I'm going to lock this thread.
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift