Author Topic: How to get along with my F-MIL?  (Read 7875 times)

Offline luise.volta

• Global Moderator
  • Luise Volta
    • View Profile
    • Wise Women Unite
Re: How to get along with my F-MIL?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »
Well, Sassy, I cry about twice a year and I just did when I read your post! Blessings, Luise
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I'll try again tomorrow." -- Mary Ann Radmacher

Prissy

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 07:11:41 PM »
Oh that's wonderful, Bride2Be.  I think maybe Sassy is an angel who visited us on this site.  She has given all of us such hope.  I wish both of you had been my daughters in law!  I know we could have found some way to be with each other in a good way!!

To me, it's a real blessing to find some common ground here.  I hope we can learn from each other.  I hope in the coming weeks and the dreaded Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays coming up, I can speak to both of you about what to do and what not to do.

Offline luise.volta

• Global Moderator
  • Luise Volta
    • View Profile
    • Wise Women Unite
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:10 PM »
Bride2Be, you are the one who brought tears to my eyes...in your tribute to Sassy and your commitment to address your issue. I sometimes get a bit lost in the dialogue. (This is my first experience with a Web-forum.) Blessings to both of you! Luise
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I'll try again tomorrow." -- Mary Ann Radmacher

Sassy

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 06:10:08 AM »
Thank you Bride2Be, Prissy and Luise... you are part of the most helpful site I've come across, by far.
I'm not being called a "doormat", and I don't feel like as much like the "thief of hearts" as I did a few days ago.

I'll be sure to come back and let you know how the weekend goes.  Fingers crossed!