March 28, 2024, 09:00:57 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Look what's NEW!!!

Started by Kennedy, April 22, 2011, 06:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kennedy

I wasn't sure where I should post this? So I hope this is okay?

I would like to share a special joy with you nice ladies.
"Baby A" arrived just this afternoon! Our 3rd Grand Daughter. 6 lbs. 2 oz. And just "PERFECT" if Grandma can say so herself.
You would think by the time a Grandmother got to the 5th grandchild she wouldn't get so excited? But I am!!!!  ;D

Kennedy

I don't know why all those numbers showed up below her photo? And I have no idea how to erase them either? I'm still trying to get the hang of such things. I rarely post photos. And only ones that aren't to telling for privacy reasons. Does anyone know if those numbers mean anything?

holliberri

Kennedy, she is gorgeous! Congrats!

Good job on your first photo post.

Those numbers are the photo ID, the kilobyte size and probably the pixel concentration. Just a guess though. It doesn't hurt anything that they are there.

Enjoy her and ALL of your other GK. What a GOOD Friday!

Kennedy

Thank you Holly. I was scared I had posted something I shouldn't have. LOL Silly me, right?
I am already loving it. She is the 1st dark hair grandbaby in our family. So sweet! And they are all such wonderful gifts from God aren't they?
But this little has a Mommy and Daddy who has been waiting for her for the last 6 years. It was so hard for them and I am just over the moon in happiness for them both!!! We all are!!!
Mommy has called me 4 times already this afternoon just gushing.LOL She is so funny and sweet. I could just squeeze her in half. (mommy) I mean. She is going to be a wonderful Mother!!

Kennedy

Quote from: Kennedy on April 22, 2011, 07:29:19 PM
Thank you Holly. I was scared I had posted something I shouldn't have. LOL Silly me, right?
I am already loving it. She is the 1st dark hair grandbaby in our family. So sweet! And they are all such wonderful gifts from God aren't they?
But this little has a Mommy and Daddy who has been waiting for her for the last 6 years. It was so hard for them and I am just over the moon in happiness for them both!!! We all are!!!
Mommy has called me 4 times already this afternoon just gushing.LOL She is so funny and sweet. I could just squeeze her in half. (mommy) I mean. She is going to be a wonderful Mother!!

I don't know how to edit? Sorry. Can you tell I am a tad over excited?  :P
I meant to say above that this little girl's Parents have been trying for her for a long time. And all Grandchildren are gifts from God.. is also how I meant to type it above. Now I'm going to stop posting until tomorrow when I stop being so excited. LOL

holliberri

Quote from: Kennedy on April 22, 2011, 07:32:37 PM
Quote from: Kennedy on April 22, 2011, 07:29:19 PM

Don't worry about being excited! Excited is wonderful! I know what Mommy and Daddy were going through and I'm so glad they finally have their DD here. Congratulations to them, too! Kids always make it worth the wait!
I don't know how to edit? Sorry. Can you tell I am a tad over excited?  :P
I meant to say above that this little girl's Parents have been trying for her for a long time. And all Grandchildren are gifts from God.. is also how I meant to type it above. Now I'm going to stop posting until tomorrow when I stop being so excited. LOL

Pen

Congratulations to all. Welcome to the world, little one!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Awww...how perfect! You're right! Congratulations! Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

SunnyDays09

How wonderful!  Congratulations to you and your family. 

LaurieS

Dang that's a lot of long black hair... they might have to name her Cher :)  She's beautiful... congrats

Tara

Kennedy,

what a delight, thanks for sharing her with us.

Hope

Kennedy,
I love that beautiful dark hair - congrats on your new gd!  What a sweetheart!  So happy for her parents, too!  Love the Cher comment - Laurie is so funny!
I know you'll have an extra special Easter, gm!
Hugs, Hope

lancaster lady

kennedy.......I absolutely adore new babies !.....you are sooo lucky ....hope mom and baby are  well !   Now I want a cuddle too !   Congrats to you and.family .......xx

FAFE

She is simply precious!  I know you'll get lots of loving from her.  Get a little neck sugar for me.  That's the part I love the most.

Rose799

Quote from: Kennedy on April 22, 2011, 07:32:37 PM
And all Grandchildren are gifts from God.. is also how I meant to type it above. Now I'm going to stop posting until tomorrow when I stop being so excited. LOL

I'd wager that you're walking on air today, as well, Kennedy.  :D  Congratulations!