Author Topic: Look what's NEW!!!  (Read 2260 times)

Kennedy

Look what's NEW!!!
« on: April 22, 2011, 06:52:38 PM »
I wasn't sure where I should post this? So I hope this is okay?

I would like to share a special joy with you nice ladies.
"Baby A" arrived just this afternoon! Our 3rd Grand Daughter. 6 lbs. 2 oz. And just "PERFECT" if Grandma can say so herself.
You would think by the time a Grandmother got to the 5th grandchild she wouldn't get so excited? But I am!!!!  ;D

Kennedy

Re: Look what's NEW!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 06:55:43 PM »
I don't know why all those numbers showed up below her photo? And I have no idea how to erase them either? I'm still trying to get the hang of such things. I rarely post photos. And only ones that aren't to telling for privacy reasons. Does anyone know if those numbers mean anything?

holliberri

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 07:03:19 PM »
Kennedy, she is gorgeous! Congrats!

Good job on your first photo post.

Those numbers are the photo ID, the kilobyte size and probably the pixel concentration. Just a guess though. It doesn't hurt anything that they are there.

Enjoy her and ALL of your other GK. What a GOOD Friday!

Kennedy

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 07:29:19 PM »
Thank you Holly. I was scared I had posted something I shouldn't have. LOL Silly me, right?
I am already loving it. She is the 1st dark hair grandbaby in our family. So sweet! And they are all such wonderful gifts from God aren't they?
But this little has a Mommy and Daddy who has been waiting for her for the last 6 years. It was so hard for them and I am just over the moon in happiness for them both!!! We all are!!!
Mommy has called me 4 times already this afternoon just gushing.LOL She is so funny and sweet. I could just squeeze her in half. (mommy) I mean. She is going to be a wonderful Mother!!

Kennedy

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 07:32:37 PM »
Thank you Holly. I was scared I had posted something I shouldn't have. LOL Silly me, right?
I am already loving it. She is the 1st dark hair grandbaby in our family. So sweet! And they are all such wonderful gifts from God aren't they?
But this little has a Mommy and Daddy who has been waiting for her for the last 6 years. It was so hard for them and I am just over the moon in happiness for them both!!! We all are!!!
Mommy has called me 4 times already this afternoon just gushing.LOL She is so funny and sweet. I could just squeeze her in half. (mommy) I mean. She is going to be a wonderful Mother!!

I don't know how to edit? Sorry. Can you tell I am a tad over excited?  :P
I meant to say above that this little girl's Parents have been trying for her for a long time. And all Grandchildren are gifts from God.. is also how I meant to type it above. Now I'm going to stop posting until tomorrow when I stop being so excited. LOL

holliberri

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »

Don't worry about being excited! Excited is wonderful! I know what Mommy and Daddy were going through and I'm so glad they finally have their DD here. Congratulations to them, too! Kids always make it worth the wait!
I don't know how to edit? Sorry. Can you tell I am a tad over excited?  :P
I meant to say above that this little girl's Parents have been trying for her for a long time. And all Grandchildren are gifts from God.. is also how I meant to type it above. Now I'm going to stop posting until tomorrow when I stop being so excited. LOL

Offline Pen

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 07:49:51 PM »
Congratulations to all. Welcome to the world, little one!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Offline luise.volta

• Global Moderator
  • Luise Volta
    • View Profile
    • Wise Women Unite
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 08:47:49 PM »
Awww...how perfect! You're right! Congratulations! Sending love...
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I'll try again tomorrow." -- Mary Ann Radmacher

SunnyDays09

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 08:52:48 PM »
How wonderful!  Congratulations to you and your family. 

LaurieS

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 09:57:17 PM »
Dang that's a lot of long black hair... they might have to name her Cher :)  She's beautiful... congrats

Tara

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 10:23:35 PM »
Kennedy,

what a delight, thanks for sharing her with us.

Hope

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 04:13:09 AM »
Kennedy,
I love that beautiful dark hair - congrats on your new gd!  What a sweetheart!  So happy for her parents, too!  Love the Cher comment - Laurie is so funny!
I know you'll have an extra special Easter, gm!
Hugs, Hope

Offline lancaster lady

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 06:31:07 AM »
kennedy.......I absolutely adore new babies !.....you are sooo lucky ....hope mom and baby are  well !   Now I want a cuddle too !   Congrats to you and.family .......xx

Offline FAFE

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 06:59:39 AM »
She is simply precious!  I know you'll get lots of loving from her.  Get a little neck sugar for me.  That's the part I love the most.

Offline Rose799

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 08:51:14 AM »
And all Grandchildren are gifts from God.. is also how I meant to type it above. Now I'm going to stop posting until tomorrow when I stop being so excited. LOL

I'd wager that you're walking on air today, as well, Kennedy.  :D  Congratulations!