March 28, 2024, 02:41:06 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I am totally bragging right now...

Started by overwhelmed123, April 21, 2011, 05:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieS

OW is not a big girl..I'd like to know how she hoisted that tv onto the wall .. I now  know who I'm picking first to be on my team when it comes to the rope pull

Glad he was surprised... even happier that he was thrilled.. Happy Easter OW and hubby

SunnyDays09

Quote from: Holly on April 24, 2011, 08:52:59 AM
HD, I was never good at that either. I got him a videobox that needed a special cord for our TV for Christmas. I bought both, hid the videobox but forgot about the cord.

He saw the cord when we got in the car that night. I was found out... LOL. Secrets have never been easy for me!

:D

Sheen

Congrats on your accomplishment, I am sure he loved the surprize.  It is nice to read positive stuff maybe we should have a bragging forum where we can all pat ourselves on our backs for things we do.   :)

overwhelmed123

LOL, thanks all.   Love being able to do those "little things" for H...okay well, this wasn't such a little thing..but you get my drift.

Hope you had a great Easter too, Laurie...I don't know how I managed to lift it, haha.  What I do know is that I was sore the next day- but it was worth it!!  :)

Sheen

K My turn to brag , only 10 more days until oldest daughter and sil  flies into Stockholm . Then we are all off to Rome for a week. Will be great fun showing her Rome for the first time. Only thing that makes me nervous is their idea of hotels are alot different then the European idea so hope they like the hotel we picked.  They are use to big rooms etc and we just don't have those over here.  I did tell her that I made sure they have private bathroom and she was shocked that was not a given  lol. 

Pooh

Oooh....I'm happy for you Sheen...but JEALOUS!!!   :D
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

LaurieS

Oh yeah like totally jealous ... have a great great trip

Who was it that said they were going on a Mother's Day Cruise?

overwhelmed123

That is awesome Sheen!!!  Have a great time!