April 22, 2024, 11:16:08 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

New Family Member - Four-footed Variety

Started by luise.volta, April 22, 2011, 02:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadagi101

Hi Luise, all looks lovely with pooch, I am so pleased for you that it is working out.    I thought this was an Ok spot to post "I'm still fit and well, just have been to busy to get on for a while,  I haven't left you!!  I am kicking around  the idea of a small home business and am looking at getting a web page.     Ladies hope you are all going well
Julia

Donna

What a beautiful young lady.  I am certain she will bring much delight to your life.  Luisa thank you for this site, it is putting me together in a healthy way, and oh the burden lifted to know I am not alone when I found this site - I thank you forever for putting this forum together.  Hugs to you and yours - donna

pam1

Quote from: Julia on May 15, 2011, 06:00:58 PM
Hi Luise, all looks lovely with pooch, I am so pleased for you that it is working out.    I thought this was an Ok spot to post "I'm still fit and well, just have been to busy to get on for a while,  I haven't left you!!  I am kicking around  the idea of a small home business and am looking at getting a web page.     Ladies hope you are all going well
Julia

Did you pick a name yet?   ;D
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

AnonymousDIL

May 16, 2011, 05:44:20 AM #33 Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:58:24 AM by Pooh
I'm not sure if people will be able to see this. I wasn't sure how to get the picture in here lol

This is Bo (on left. 7 mo. old Rottie) and his new baby sister Daisy (8 wk. old bluetick beagle). We just brought her home on friday. :-) My house is now filled with  "Gentle, Bo, Gentle. She's just a baby." He doesn't know his own strength! But She is feisty and puts him in his place! lol

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Thanks. I sent that on to Kirk, Donna!  :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

ADIL, your post included a link that didn't post a photo correctly and was tied back to your fb, so I removed it.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

AnonymousDIL

Poo, Pooh! lol How do I post a picture?

Pooh

Quote from: AnonymousDIL on May 16, 2011, 11:15:30 AM
Poo, Pooh! lol How do I post a picture?

You have to upload it to a service like Photobucket (free) and then copy the link it gives you in between the [img] brackets you get when you hit the image button here.  I forget where, somewhere in forum support, Laurie gave screen shots and everything on how to do it.
Joseph Campbell

pam1

Is that beagle talking yet?   :D They are so noisy lol, I love them though.  I don't know what a bluetick is, maybe that's the quiet kind.  Congrats Adil!

Pooh

Ok, I found it.  It was buried in the topic "House Cleaning as a release" in grab bag! Lol.  It looks like some of the screen shots are still missing, and you have to go to like page 12 to start the instructions, but they are there.

http://www.wisewomenunite.com/index.php/topic,1057.150.html
Joseph Campbell

AnonymousDIL

Thanks, Pooh. I'll upload one when I get home. Yep, she's a talker, no howl yet though just little puppy grunts lol Blue tick is the type of marking. She has TONS of freckles. :-) Which I adore. :-)

luise.volta

Aren't they wonderful? My Rosa is a Basenji-terrier mix. Basenji's are barkless dogs...but guess who Rosa took after in the dept....yup the terrier.  ;D ;D ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

lancaster lady

My llasa Apso rules the roost here ....and barks at shadows !!

pam1

lol my pug-beagle mix talks and barks at rain, purple purses, leaves, trees...basically anything outside gets that dog going.