March 28, 2024, 04:36:14 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

essential oils.....

Started by cadagi101, April 18, 2011, 03:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieS

Quote from: Holly on April 19, 2011, 06:06:53 PM
Tara,

Thanks for the recipe...I will try to make this in August on my school break. I have 5 friends I owe sommething homemade to.

Six (6) friends

holliberri

LOL. If you can wait that long I'll gladly make it 6. LOL.

The 5 friends was a Facebook thing. The first 5 people to comment on my status in January got something homemade from me...sometime during this year, and they have to keep it going. I was having a hard time coming up with something until I saw Tara's message.

I was debating about ripping a page out of coloring book and dazzling them with my crayola skills. Tacky, I know. The bath salt seems so much more classy and fun. I can't wait. Just need your address.  :D

LaurieS

I debated and debated about whether or not to put a tub in my master bath.. in the area where the tub is suppose to be I put an exterior door and we put the pool on the side of the house instead of the back.. so I can run from the pool to the hot shower in theory.... lol.. so I don't have a tub.. which means that I will never enjoy a bathbomb or soaking salts.. I'd have to go to the local motel in order to soak.  Oh I know what you can make.. how about salts to soak your feet in.. don't need a bathtub for that.

holliberri

I love my tub....I combine my bath with cramming for finals and I don't feel nearly as stressed.  Happy medium for me. that wouldn't work well in a shower.

pam1

Just stick the bathbomb in the pool

Hey Holly, soap is easy to make homemade too and it can look classy too :)  A lot of the hobby stores carry blocks of soap and inexpensive molds.   You can probably make some soap for 20 bucks for 5 people.
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

holliberri

Oh, I like that idea. I'll have to look into that too!

Pen

I've been trying to think of a name for the company...trying to incorporate the poor smooshed roo into the mix, something like "Squashed Roo Shampoo" or "Dented Car Beauty Bar" or whatever. Yeah, my sense of humor is little warped.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

holliberri

Dented Car Beauty Bar has my vote! LOL!

Pen

Holly, this is what I think about during a long commute instead of the upcoming meeting. And I wonder why I'm not moving up in my career...
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

holliberri

That's because they haven't recognized your natural talent for marketing yet!  ;)

pam1

Julia, I'm still thinking.  is there a deadline? 

cadagi101

Quote from: Pen on April 20, 2011, 07:05:28 AM
I've been trying to think of a name for the company...trying to incorporate the poor smooshed roo into the mix, something like "Squashed Roo Shampoo" or "Dented Car Beauty Bar" or whatever. Yeah, my sense of humor is little warped.

Pen, I know I have thought of them all to I did laugh,  and am still laughing.

Pam,
no deadline well probably is, I think 2-3 weeks and I will get the labels printed.   You girls are making it very difficuldt!!!

pam1

Sorry Julia lol.  I just really want a bathbomb

Pooh

She could make big brown bathbombs and call them "Roo Poo"
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

holliberri

OMW. LOL. Pooh and Pen...quit your day jobs and market together!