March 28, 2024, 01:49:57 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Received some very scary news this afternoon

Started by BrokenHope, April 13, 2011, 08:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHope

April 13, 2011, 08:53:26 PM Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:07:26 PM by Pen
removed by request of  poster

luise.volta

I'm a nurse but that was 100 years ago. Know nothing about it but am sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

BrokenHope

April 13, 2011, 09:13:39 PM #2 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:10:19 PM by Pen

LaurieS

Let me be the first to place a WARNING... I looked up this cyst on the internet ... lol Don't   

On a good note I read that removal of this cyst with positive results is greatly in your favor.  I don't know how doctors and nurses do the job they do.. excluding the required intelligence, you sure have to be a strong person to deal with all the medical issues that they come across. 

I'll go back to thinking about the good parts as in the Cream of Wheat.. oh and the anesthesia I think I once made it to 7.

BrokenHope

April 13, 2011, 10:16:50 PM #4 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:10:45 PM by Pen

LaurieS

lol.. oh I was starting at 10 ... I misread you and thought you were saying that you got between 9 and 8 .. instead of 98.. this is what happens with late night postings :)  If I started at 100 and made it to 7, we'd be questioning the anesthesiologist (I tried 20 times to spell that, thank goodness for spell check) 

BrokenHope

April 13, 2011, 11:04:32 PM #6 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:11:05 PM by Pen

Faithlooksup

BrokenHope, I am so sorry to read all of this.....I dont blame you for worrying I would be as well...

Try to take it easy and keep us posted on how you are doing.....sending positive thoughts your way....Hang in there.......

Hugs across the miles...Faith

BrokenHope

April 14, 2011, 07:37:48 AM #8 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:11:43 PM by Pen

Nana

BH

Many years ago they removed an ovary hairy cist.  It was 7 cms. diameter.  It was benign.  My ovary had to be removed also.  All this happened during an ectopic pregnancy (multiple pregnancy).  Of course I lost my babies (one in uterus and the other on tube) my ovary, a tube... and my cist was removed -- during an exploratory laparatomy (sp?). 

I still was able to get pregnant with my 2nd and third child.   

Never had a cist again to date.

Everything will be just fine.
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Faithlooksup

Oh Nana,  how awful to read what happened, and still Blessed with 2 more children such a positive outcome.......

Hope you are doing well~~missed you...Faith

Nana

Thanks Faith... yes it was pretty messy.  I was very young then..... I had my other two children...now wondering...what if I had not lost my other two babies....I probably wouldnt have these last two (my daughters) .   My life would have been different....better?  worse<  dont know......

All our tough experiences make us stronger,,,,,,and if we learned from them....we should be better and more grateful human beings.   

Love you Faith.
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

BrokenHope

April 14, 2011, 10:33:08 AM #12 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:09:59 PM by Pen

SunnyDays09

Hope everything turns out ok for you BH.  You have such strength.  I will bet your paintings are amazing.

(((hugs))))

BrokenHope

April 14, 2011, 11:13:48 AM #14 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:08:54 PM by Pen