March 28, 2024, 02:36:18 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Fun for the Day!

Started by Pooh, March 09, 2011, 10:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

Ok, I need some fun today, so I am inventing a game....Lol.

We are playing True or False.  You must write a sentence about who you think the next poster will be.  They have to answer True or False and then write a sentence about the next poster, and continue.  For example:  If I took a guess and thought Laurie would write next, my sentence would be:  The next poster loves dogs.  Whoever ends up posting next, has to answer it like it was written for them by saying, True or False, and then they add their sentence.

Ok, here goes my first sentence to get it started.

The next poster will have seen the movie "Titantic" more than once.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

AnonymousDIL

True

The next poster will like Captain Morgan's Coconut Rum. :-)

holliberri

False. Blech.  ;)

The next poster is a huge fan of Loretta Lynn.

elsieshaye

False.

The next poster likes chihuahuas!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Rose799

Quote from: elsieshaye on March 09, 2011, 12:08:17 PM
False.

The next poster likes chihuahuas!

True

The next poster like CHOCOLATE   :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

FAFE

Absolutley! 

The next poster will like having a glass of bubbly ( twenty) every now and then.

jill

True!

The next poster will like cats. :) :) :) :)

LaurieS

False  :(

The next poster carries a Starbuck's card

Pen

True!

The next poster dances to the hits of her high school years while dusting.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Nana

True.

The next poster always take the blame. 
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

cadagi101

Quote from: Nana on March 09, 2011, 09:36:09 PM
True.

The next poster always take the blame.

True

The next poster loves Aussie fences

LaurieS

True

I had to double post because I just love those fences :)  If I ever go to Australia I'm bringing back a new fence and one of those naked guys running around on the beach

The next poster

Wishes they had two pet rats of their very own

MelissaP623

False!

The next poster loves McDonalds Fish Filets!

overwhelmed123

False! 

The next poster loves the show 'Glee'

luise.volta

False. The next poster loves a cop!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama