March 28, 2024, 01:02:07 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Pets! Show us your pets!

Started by Scoop, February 14, 2011, 11:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scoop

This is our new little guy!

He's an oriental shorthair, which means he's got the body (and voice!) of a Siamese, but he's a different colour.  In this case, they say he's blue, but really, he's grey.

Oh man, I had forgotten how much fun it is to have a kitten in the house.  DD is in LOVE with him and he's quite patient with her.

And here's our little dog:

For a small dog, she's actually pretty mellow and doesn't bark much.  The kitten just wants to play with her, but she doesn't know how.  There's a little bit of jealousy, but they generally get along.

Anyone else want to show their pets?

pam1

I can't see him, Scoop!!!!

Good idea :)
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Scoop

I know!  I was SUPPOSED to hit PREVIEW and forgot.  I'm still working on it!

luise.volta

That's OK...we are all feeling a heightened anticipation. :D Remember when I put one of al up holding our Chihuahua...and when I put up that picture of him (the dog not Val) sleeping on my bed in a pile of warm socks from the dryer?
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

LaurieS

Well he doesn't look like he would shed a lot Scoop

pam1

cremebrulee

Awwwwwww, I wanna hug em.....
how adorable!!!!!!

pam1

I got it!!!  I did it!!! 

This is our newest pug pup, Sylvie :)  She's sweet and a pug.  Wants food, sleep and pets.  Snores like a freight train

LaurieS

Looks like she came with her own tattoo

Scoop

Okay, I got it now.

Kitten:

Coco:

It's not obvious how to do it.  If anyone else wants to post pics from Flickr, I can help with that.

PS - It's true, Coco doesn't shed at all.  She's a Maltese-Yorkie mix - a Morkie!

pam1

SO cute, Scoop!

The kittens ears....awww lol

Scoop

I wanted to give him a pirate name because he has big buccaneers!  (Say it out loud.)

pam1

LOL, he's a cutie patootie.  DH says no cats, ugh.

luise.volta

I said it out loud. Now, do I need to delete it?

Darling pets! This is fun!!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Scoop

Sorry Luise.  I just really liked that joke.

You can delete it, I know the rules.