March 29, 2024, 01:07:56 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Go STEELERS!

Started by pam1, February 06, 2011, 03:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam1

lol I bet it's on youtube Laurie. 
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pooh

I was pulling for the Packers just because.....oh I can't say on here.....Luise would get mad!

I thought the best commercial was the kid in the Darth Vader costume.....ha ha ha.  Although I had to smack my DH cause he goes, "That can't be safe.  What if the car surged forward?"

I didn't like the half-time show, but I am not a huge fan of them anyway.  I did like all the blinky outfits!

Christina Aguilera flubbed the words to the Star Spangled Banner!!!!!!!!!!  Come on........

Lea Michele (Glee girl) song in the beginning, I thought was the best!  Of course I love her from the show, so I am biased.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Faithlooksup

YUP, Packers won, I lost my bet...shame on me....and as far as Christina Aquilera flubben up the Star Spangled Banner according to the papers being that the game was starting late they asked her to leave out a sentence....?????  I'm sorry to say I cant buy that ~~one sentence is not going to make a difference in the timing....PLUS, really makes us look bad when we cant get our Nations song sung correctly at a Super Bowl...

Pooh

I don't buy it either.  You do not leave a line out of the Star Spangled Banner!

And Faith...I certainly hope pam has watched her tape by now!!!!!  Or SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT   ;D
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Faithlooksup

according to all the News Blobs~~Fergie is not pregnant and ya know what--so what if she is!!!  Sooner or later we will all know for sure...

LaurieS

I was simply saying that she looked a little swollen in the tummy since she normally sports killer abs.  Maybe she was just showing a newer version of lady lumps.

pam1

Baaaaah, I watched it.  Phooey.  Although I'm glad that pervert didn't get another ring.

So it is true that CA did that.  DH said she did and I said no way, she is a professional.  I must not know the lines either....
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pooh

Ok, they have now interviewed her and she is admitting she messed it up.  Her reason was "She got lost in the moment" and messed up the words.
Joseph Campbell