March 28, 2024, 03:02:03 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Your personality type?

Started by pam1, January 31, 2011, 01:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam1

My job used to require personality type and eq type testing.  I used to take the tests and forget it about, never really got into the results or anything.  Anyway, the other day I came across some old paperwork and thought the results were so funny and interesting.  Seemed pretty spot on, my husband is spot on too.  We've had a bunch of fun looking at all the info (there is a lot out there!) and trying to guess others in our life.  Anyway, thought it would be fun to share if you haven't heard of it.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp  Here is one of the free online tests.  I guess the online versions aren't as accurate as professional testing and sometimes you've got to read the descriptions or take the test a couple times to get a more accurate response.

I'm an ENTP btw.  http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ENTP.html  My husband is an INFP.

Oh and DH and I were having a bunch of laughs last night about our animal personalities.  http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=1442  I got penguin and DH got dog.  Pretty good if you ask me.

What are you guys?
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

luise.volta

I'm a dog. Although some of the questions for me were none of the above and I picked something that didn't fit. Bark! Woof! Yip!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

LaurieS

I was told that I was a cat person.. of course I translated that to mean Cat Woman

I didn't like what the other one said so I'm going to take it again after I've had a glass of wine.

holliberri

INFJ Penguin. No matter how I think I rig it, I'm always INFJ. Must be something to that...

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

elsieshaye

I got INFJ, but the J was only 1%.  I always am either INFJ or an INFP, and seem to be right smack dab in the middle of both J and P.

And, apparently, I am a hermit crab.  :D  My son would agree...
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Pooh

February 01, 2011, 02:04:50 PM #6 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 05:49:12 AM by Pooh
I got ENFJ with high on the E and N, and middle on the J scale.  Low on the feelings scale....ruh roh
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

pam1

Quote from: Pooh on February 01, 2011, 02:04:50 PM
I got ENFJ with highon the E and N, and middle on the J scale.  Low on the feelings scale....ruh roh

Don't feel too bad, I got like 100% thinking...no feeling.  Hmph, DH has always called me girl robot and wants to find my chip to for programming purposes.

And he is all feeling, no thinking.  Bwahahahaha, I knew it.

Pooh

Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Orly

BUHWAHAHAHAHA!  My animal one is spot on....I'm a hermit crab!

Pen

Orly, me too! I was expecting to be a cat.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

pam1

Laurie, did you retake the test?  I want to guess ENFJ for you.

LaurieS

ENFJ... I wish they'd let you see the meanings so I could see where I thought I was vs where I am on their scale.  No I haven't taken it again at this point.. I don't remember what the last one said... maybe if I can get hubby on some of his honey-do's I will have time later (lol texas snow day here)

Pooh

Did you see where it shows the percentages and categories under each letter?  Not sure if that's what you meant or you wanted further explaination of what their definitions of the words were?
Joseph Campbell