March 28, 2024, 06:08:30 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Asking for Prayers

Started by just2baccepted, October 18, 2009, 05:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

just2baccepted

For those of you who pray I'd like to ask for prayers for this lady that I work with.  She's 54 years old, has a 10 year old daughter has been a breast cancer survivor.  Well I noticed that she had been walking with a limp and then she started using a cane.  I worked yesterday and found out that her cancer came back and that it was all in her hip.  I'm not sure how good it looks.  She's in the hospital right now awaiting treatment.  I just feel so bad because she's such a nice lady.  So please remember her tonight if you can. Thanks

2chickiebaby

Dear Precious Just2be,
I sure will pray for this lady.  I know that God will turn this around for good whatever the outcome.  God bless you for asking for our prayers. 

mom2

Just2baccepted,
I heard just today " We never know what our future holds but we know God holds our future".
My prayers are with this lady.                     
                                                                Mom2

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama