March 28, 2024, 02:38:17 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

This Little Girl is a Wonder Jackie Evancho

Started by cremebrulee, December 17, 2010, 06:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

I was in awe of her voice on "America's Got Talent".  It's hard to believe that big voice comes out of that little body.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

cremebrulee

I know, isn't she incredible?  Every once in a while a really gifted child like her comes forth...

I remember seeing Barbara Streisand for the first time on the Ed Sullivan show, and I started to cry when I heard her sing....Ed Sullivan said, this young lady is going places.... ;D 

My sister bumped into her at an antique sale....I've always loved her voice....

Pooh

I love Barbara and also Bette Midler.  I love her raspy, scratchy sound.  We are soooo old school. Lol.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

cremebrulee

Quote from: Pooh on December 17, 2010, 07:49:57 AM
I love Barbara and also Bette Midler.  I love her raspy, scratchy sound.  We are soooo old school. Lol.

We????? Hah, speak for yourself...
seriously, I agree, loved Bette Midler in that movie where the two girls met when they were little and went thru life together...called "Beaches"....have you seen it?

and yes, we are old school, but I'll never admit it, except of course to you...LOL

cremebrulee

Quote from: Anna on December 17, 2010, 08:18:36 AM
WOW !!

yes, wow, how did that little girl develop such an adult operetic voice?  Truly gifted isn't she?

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

I love Beaches!  Of course, I am a sucker for any musical.
Joseph Campbell

Faithlooksup

Wow!!  Truley amazing!!!   Can you imagine what she will sound like 10 years from now????  Look out Barbra Streisand.... I believe Barbra's voice has become more beautiful and stronger thru the years she is my favorite....I have all of her Christmas CD's and I just love them.

Hope

Tara

Yes, amazing!  I've never seen her before.  What a voice as well as a good heart